The video above goes through the purchasing process in a visual manner but if it does not load or if you prefer a text based version, here it is.
- Find the products you want to buy from our site and add them to your cart using the “add to cart” button.
- Access your cart by either clicking view cart under a product you have added to the cart, viewing it on the right hand side of the website or by clicking on the little shopping cart logo on the top right hand corner of the site.
- Once in the cart, you will see the list of items you have added to your cart. If you are happy with what is in it and the quantities of each, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- In the checkout, you will need to fill in your billing and shipping details using the form provided in front of you. Once you have filled it, you can click the “Proceed to PayPal” button.
- In PayPal you will have two scenarios.
- You have a PayPal account already from a previous order on the internet – In this case, simply login to PayPal using your credentials for them. Please note that your PayPal account is separate to your Grain Free Pantry account and we have no control over it if you have forgotten your password.
- You do not yet have a PayPal account – You need to click the “Create a PayPal account…” button and enter your Credit/Debit card details. Don’t worry, PayPal is one of the largest online payment processing companies in the world so you know they are secure. You will need to provide them with a password that you will want with their account from now on. once ready click continue. Once you have bought once this way, you will have an account with them and can login to PayPal next time with your email and password.
- If you have entered all information correctly you should receive order confirmation.
If you still cannot master online buying or if it just doesn’t want to work for you, please contact us via phone or email and we will try accommodate your payment through another medium.